The latest Strategic Plan looks at how and what SoLO will do in the future to ensure that we continue to fulfil our core organisational goal:
Our members are safe and secure whilst stretched, challenged and enabled to take risks. We don’t want them excluded from society in institutional settings, but in an environment that equips them for the future building the skills and experience they need to become free-thinking people able to make choices and take control of their lives. We want all our members with a learning disability, young and old to have the chance to experience all that life has to offer, have fun and be happy.
SoLO will be FIT for purpose
Our strategy covers the following areas:
- Using our assets well – people, equipment and buildings
- Geography – where we will work in the future (with a maintained presence in Solihull)
- Supporting those without funding
- Continuing to work with children
- Growing our PA service
- Developing new areas of work
- Training and Developing our staff, volunteers and members.
It heralds the beginning of a very exciting period for SoLO……………
This section contains the main policy documents for SoLO Life Opportunities. These policies ensure that we operate safely and provide equality in everything we do. They are reviewed on a regular basis and the latest amendments are shown in red.
Available Policy Documents